I am asking you for urgent advice
Mar 2, 2024 at 7:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

returns

New Head-Fier
I have a Samsung S24 Ultra phone and I would like to buy headphones that use its full potential, i.e. Samsung buds 2 pro headphones would be a reasonable choice, but I am afraid that the sound quality can only be good, maybe you can buy something that will offer better sound quality, the Philips Fifelio T2 caught my eye. buy them for about 150 €, the headphones have LDAC, which means, like Samsung headphones, they support lossless codec, a question for you and I'm asking for your advice which of these headphones to choose, personally I'm leaning towards the Philips Fidelio T2, what about you?

Mar 2, 2024 at 9:49 AM Post #2 of 6
I've had a lot of them for the business and the Sennheiser Momentum 3 are still the best overall ear buds I've heard for wireless. Better battery life than the last version, just can't fault the sound quality at all. If you buy from them or an authorized dealer with a credit card that doubles the warranty you'll be really set. Worth doing on anything that travels a lot.

Mar 2, 2024 at 3:44 PM Post #4 of 6
In your opinion, these Philips T2 headphones sound decent. I once had on-ear headphones from the Fidelio series and they played very nice, but there are not many opinions about the TWS from the Fidelio series, and especially about the T2 series. I would be very grateful to you if you could describe the sound of these headphones

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:59 PM Post #6 of 6
From the title of your thread, I assumed you were having a medical emergency. The Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro are highly regarded and the obvious choice— especially if you have a Galaxy S24 Ultra. I own the Buds2 Pro and they very well may be the single best purchase I’ve made as a 20 year veteran of Head-Fi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back