I am a bit of a hoarder..admit it. But most people probably only need four headphones..
Feb 29, 2024 at 4:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

squidman

100+ Head-Fier
Well thinking, if you want to be covered, iem's in tiny case with dac-amp for mobile, a pair of decent bluetooth over-ears, and a home setup with top-of-the-line dac and amp with one pair of closed back and one pair of open backed cans. That should pretty much cover all your needs. Am I missing something? Will have to get rid of some stuff here to be honest.

Feb 29, 2024 at 5:00 PM Post #2 of 4
Well thinking, if you want to be covered, iem's in tiny case with dac-amp for mobile, a pair of decent bluetooth over-ears, and a home setup with top-of-the-line dac and amp with one pair of closed back and one pair of open backed cans. That should pretty much cover all your needs. Am I missing something? Will have to get rid of some stuff here to be honest.
How many headphones do you own to consider yourself a "hoarder" ?

Feb 29, 2024 at 10:35 PM Post #3 of 4
Well I have like 10 cans, and one pair of iem's so pretty much a hoarder. If that answers your question. Most of them are in my profile. Recommend you also put your cans and DACS etc in your profile, so we can se whether you're a hoarder or not! Haha!

Feb 29, 2024 at 10:38 PM Post #4 of 4
I have a couple of superluxxes outside of my profile as well. Great budget cans. Very high quality for the monies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back