I am a basshead, and want something
Sep 16, 2013 at 1:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bgbullys

New Head-Fier
Okay so i am a basshead, but as much as i like bass i like quality. So my current setup is ipod 3g or 4g touch (i have alot of music), fiio e12, and beats pros.

but i have to say the pros produce so hugh amounts of bass, so of which is muddy. Really high hi's sign loudly, and the mids are there somewhere jus not precent.

Right now i am listening to alot of alix perez, very well mastered DnB.

i am looking for another set of cans thats can produce hugh amounts of bass, but not hide the rest of thd sounds.

Price, depends on how much i like them, but aint looking to spend thousands.

Sep 16, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #2 of 5
Okay so i am a basshead, but as much as i like bass i like quality. So my current setup is ipod 3g or 4g touch (i have alot of music), fiio e12, and beats pros.

but i have to say the pros produce so hugh amounts of bass, so of which is muddy. Really high hi's sign loudly, and the mids are there somewhere jus not precent.

Right now i am listening to alot of alix perez, very well mastered DnB.

i am looking for another set of cans thats can produce hugh amounts of bass, but not hide the rest of thd sounds.

Price, depends on how much i like them, but aint looking to spend thousands.
Hi there since you're a basshead why not the v moda crossfade m100,sennheiser momentums or the kplish image ones

Sep 16, 2013 at 2:10 AM Post #3 of 5
I agree. The M100s are a great choice and you might as well get yourself a DX50. All for a bit over $500, which is cheaper than your current setup and sounds much better. 

Sep 27, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #4 of 5
I just got my m-100 in the mail today, and i am extremely happy. Thank you for the recommendation. These things are exactly what i was looking for. Tons of bass, not sloppy either, and i can still hear mids and highs. Wow am i pleased, and only have a few hours on them, i cant imagine how these will dance after i got 50 plus on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back