I almost lost my camera!
Dec 22, 2006 at 3:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

MASantos

Headphoneus Supremus
TOnight was my college's christmas party. Me and my colleages all had dinner in restaurant nearby and I took my photo camera with me. We then left and went to a local bar to have some drinks and hang out for a while. When I arrived I realized I didn't had my camera with me. I search all over my car and phone the restaurant, my friends and nobody had it or knew where it was. I drove back to the restaurant and found the camera on the road, near to where I had parked. It was in the middle of the road. it probably fell out of my coat's pocket when I entered the car.
I think I was really lucky that nobody took it or that some car didn't drive over it.

Dec 22, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #3 of 8
Does it still function properly?

Dec 22, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by CLum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its a Christmas miracle.

LOL!
icon10.gif

Dec 22, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #6 of 8
I feel for you man - almost EXACTLY the same thing happened to me after my work Christmas party. My heart almost came out of my chest. Thankfully, I couldn't find it because a bouncer scooped it up immediately and held onto it for someone to claim. I went EVERYWHERE retracing my steps first though. Stressful half an hour to say the least.

Dec 22, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are very lucky. What camera is it?

It is a Olympus Stylus Verve(Mju Mini here in Europe)

Quote:

Originally Posted by will75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does it still function properly?

It is working great so far, no problems whatsoever. It was inside it's leather case when it fell so it was protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back