HyperX vs audiophile army
Aug 6, 2014 at 7:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jancijen

New Head-Fier
Hello guys, I need present for my parent for his BD so i decided to buy him headphones/headset because he likes playing games on PC. Firstly i saw headset HyperX Cloud and in reviews they were saying about amazing sound, but in some review they said that they are just for playing games (i mean that they are not so good in other ways). And now i found on internet a lot of articles where they were saying that it is better to buy audiophile headphones and mic.

So i am asking u for ur help pls.. Which one?

1. HyperX Cloud (some guys said they are not so bad for music, i wanna headphones mainly for gaming but for 70+ € i wanna more :D) and i can get them for 71 € now... they have nice 15Hz - 25000Hz but i am not sure what does it really mean :D

2. Creative AURVANA Live!2 .... i can get them now for 86€

3. AKG K 619 ... for 83€

4. Pioneer HDJ-500-R.... 82€

5. Audio-technica ATH-T500.... 78€ or others for about 70-80€ or less if they are better :D

I need fast help please. Thanks in advance :)

Aug 6, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #2 of 6
Try asking in mad lust envy's gaming thread as well, perhaps. They specialize in console gaming, though.

Aug 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #4 of 6
Do it! The hyperx is a nodded rebrand of the takstar pro 80. A very, very decent headphone that slaughters stuff like the m50's that everyone around these parts seems to love.

Aug 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #5 of 6
True the pro80 is pretty good I hear, bad for big heads though (small pads and clamp I think). I think the price seems decent too.

Aug 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #6 of 6
I have a really big head and it was never too much of an issue for me. Buying a set of brainwavz hm5 pads might be a good idea. The stock pads are not very good. And for 14$ bucks there's not a good reason not to do it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back