Hurray! my senns arrived!
Oct 13, 2001 at 6:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jeremymayf

Head-Fier
Just got the hd-600's
wow, so laid back compared to the Grados--but still clear and very full, I love it! They do really shine with the EMP. What should i expect as far as break in with these? Also i guess i should visit headroom and check out the red Clou's, yes?

Oct 13, 2001 at 10:49 AM Post #3 of 8
I get to find out late next week as my Blue Clou should ship Monday.
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2001 at 3:42 PM Post #5 of 8
Definitely get the Clou cables. I remember markl saying the EMP/600 combination had tremendous bass. Well, I can almost guarantee you're not getting the full impact w/o the Clou.

Oct 13, 2001 at 5:25 PM Post #6 of 8
jeez, people! He just got the HD600's, can't you let him enjoy those for at least a little while??

Oct 14, 2001 at 5:48 AM Post #7 of 8
"jeez, people! He just got the HD600's, can't you let him enjoy those for at least a little while??"

he he he, thanks Neruda, but it's too late, I already made the visit to headroom---
wink.gif
once bitten. . . .

I gotta say, so far, i really like the senns, wow the bass, and so balanced compared to the grados. . . . I feel conflict coming . . . I am loyal to the grados, I am loyal to the grados . . . ugh, gasp. . give me the senns
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 14, 2001 at 1:56 PM Post #8 of 8
I love both, I could never give up my HD-600 or HP-2's.

Enjoy them, and yes the 600's are great with all kinds of music, but I find that they are at their happiest with more complex types of music (no matter what the style). For more simple styles, Grado's (current) seem to shine. The HP-2 are great with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back