Hunting down a new mp3 player...
Aug 25, 2009 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

s4one

100+ Head-Fier
I currently use a Creative Zen Touch 32gb, I like creative products but the hard drive sometimes takes too long to load and I believe there are better sound quality mp3 players out there.

What I want for my mp3 player:
-Flash drive for memory
-Good sound quality
-decent battery life? (I guess this is not an issue, mainly the top two are my focus).

I had my eye on the Sony X series 32gb, seems alright but I don't necessarily need all the functions.

Main concern is to pick up a new mp3 player with flash memory so that it processes faster with sound quality in mind.

Best,
s4one

Aug 25, 2009 at 7:32 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by s4one /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-Flash drive for memory
-Good sound quality
-decent battery life? (I guess this is not an issue, mainly the top two are my focus).

I had my eye on the Sony X series 32gb, seems alright but I don't necessarily need all the functions.

Best,
s4one

I got the Sony X, only for music. I don't need all the other functions to, but the X is the right player for me, because of:

1. Soundquality, incredible.
  1. UI - The touch UI is top notch, plus the buttons on top, when in my pocket.
  1. The size, relative small.
  1. Batterylife, great.

IF the other functions have been important, I would have got an iPod Touch instead, but they are not.

Aug 25, 2009 at 8:39 AM Post #6 of 9

-Flash drive for memory
-Good sound quality

Just for your reference:

AMP3 seems satisfy your criterias;

1, Flash memory,

2,Decent sound quality.

3, The longest battery playing time of 100 hours per charging.

if you are interesting, you can refer to the comments of it.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/am...8/index55.html

Aug 25, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #7 of 9
I really like the amp3 but one main problematic factor about this device is the memory. As I recall it has a 2gb internal and external with a max of 8gb?? I need smoething bigger like 32gb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back