Humour this noob... Got old V-Moda Remix M-Class earbuds? Pls describe SQ!
Sep 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

wysinawyg

New Head-Fier
Hi... I'm no audiophile but I do love "good" audio quality. Been spending a lot of time lurking/combing of late to find my next set of IEMs and earbuds and head-fi has been the most invaluable resource. Such a tremendously mature, generous and analytical community!

Anyway enough intros. I'm posting coz I'm intrigued by the eloquent descriptors used for sonic qualities and I'm learning to understand the nuances of those descriptors. But needless to say there's a lot of subjectivity involved. If someone says dry... how dry is dry? If someone says sparkly... how sparkly is sparkly? So I've looked for reviews of gear I own/have owned - Grado SR60, Sennheiser CX300, Nuforce NE-7M - to match descriptors against my own impressions so that I know how to visualise all that stuff you guys write!

BUT... have not been able to find much about the V-Moda Remix M-Class earbuds. I happen to like them a fair deal and miss them since they became unusable from hardened cables and broken contacts at the back of the jack. I found them to be relatively bass-light but with more low-end than stock ipod buds, overall lively, sweet and musical, not overly trebly but still clear and sparkly when necessary and most of all, open-sounding with what seems to me like a soundstage and imaging that beats the SR60, CX300 and NE-7M.

I'd be very keen to hear how other owners of the Remix M-Class describe its sound! Humour me will ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back