Humerous iPod nano accessory idea
Sep 15, 2005 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Fish Tank X

100+ Head-Fier
tongue.gif
Well, we've always had tape adapters for our audio devices and what not to play in the car. But it seems like the iPod Nano could fit INSIDE a tape adapter?

Sep 16, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 7
How about an attachable battery pack that uses 4AA batteries, like the one for the iPod. The battery life would be awsome, but the thing would be [size=xx-large]HUGE[/size] compared to the nano.

Sep 16, 2005 at 2:30 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by notnormal
How about an attachable battery pack that uses 4AA batteries, like the one for the iPod. The battery life would be awsome, but the thing would be [size=xx-large]HUGE[/size] compared to the nano.

look up my transportable rig. i cary 2 of those baterys. i guess thats what it takes to have a portable system that is nicer than most peoples home systems.

Sep 17, 2005 at 2:47 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
Haha, and have the clickwheel stick out haha.

There was an MP3 player a few years ago which was shaped as a cassette and you could actually stick the thing in and it'd play through the cassette deck.

dah1024.jpg

base1024.jpg

edge800.jpg

head800.jpg

BTW: That's a fully functional hub. So when you fast forward a cassette, it fast forwards the MP3 player. When you tap the fast forward button, it skips to the next song. When you insert it and hit play and the MP3 player detects movement, it automatically turns itself on.

Sep 17, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #6 of 7
lmao wow, if you put it into the deck you wouldnt be able to control it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back