Kinda like this...

Before HeadFi :-

goldmember3-b.jpg

After HeadFi :-

SLim.jpg

Gulp!
confused.gif

May 19, 2004 at 5:34 PM Post #8 of 13
I spoke to someone there as well and heard something different - they said that the whole line may be revamped in six months. I know I have seen some discussions of tube amps in the Headroom forum, but that could just be an addition to the line. Of course, none of this stopped me from getting a MOH Reference!

May 19, 2004 at 7:04 PM Post #9 of 13
At these prices, I don't think you can go wrong. There might be an ever so slight improvement in sonic qualities with the possible new line, but with the maxed out home as it is, you may not even be able to hear the difference. If I had already gotten the Grace, I would have seriously thought about the Maxed out home with the reference module.

May 20, 2004 at 12:30 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcapurro
With so many of their amps on sale (some up to 30% off) do you think this means new replacement models?

Well, last year I bought a TAH for the lowest price I could find, which was Headroom's retail price: $199. A month or so later, the amp was on sale at Headroom for $149 or $159. D'OH!

Several months later I check the site, and there's a new improved TAH with a clipping lamp and dual jacks for $199. D'OH!

Jul 3, 2004 at 11:18 PM Post #11 of 13
A couple days ago, I saw Headroom Little More power (Premium Module) an Headroom Home were on sale, about 30% lower than list price. But now they are just gone.

I hope they put Cosmic on sale in the near future
k1000smile.gif
, so I can buy one.

Jul 4, 2004 at 3:31 AM Post #12 of 13
Haha, I read this thread and headed over to headroom, and nothing was on sale.
confused.gif
Then I saw the date this thread was started. f**kers. You got me all excited.
orphsmile.gif

Jul 9, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #13 of 13
If Headroom MOH or Cosmic are on sale, I will buy one.

As a lot people are saying good thing on SR71, Now I don't know what to buy.
confused.gif
As a man, just feel finding a desired amp is more difficult than finding a right woman to be wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back