Huawei MediaPad - Sound quality
Nov 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Noykrub

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

Anyone know about the sound quality of the first tablet from Huawei that they call "Huawei MediaPad" ?  SQ when compare with SG Tab 10.1 or 8.9 ?

If any know let me know please.

Thanks everyone ^_^

Dec 25, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #3 of 4
I actually picked up one from t-mobile with a giftcard I had won. Its rebranded as the T-mobile Springboard, $430 off contract. It has some pretty impressive specs for a more budget friendly tablet. But what I was most impressed with was amount of sound it produces. It must have have a really good internal amplifier, because I can turn it up almost to the point that its too loud for me with my atrio mg7's before the bass begins to distort. I was actually searching the forum trying to find the audio chip that's used. I would love to have this kind of sound in a more portable package. Right now I'm stuck with the Galaxy S II and it's weak yamaha chip.

Dec 25, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #4 of 4
On another note, when you first click on music from the home screen, you can hear what sounds like the internal amp kicking on. Its not loud, but definitely noticeable. That may be a deal breaker for some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back