https://www.lendmeurears.com
Sep 10, 2022 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

schom

Head-Fier
Hello, everyone,
I hope I can get through with my question.
I ordered from Lendmeurears. I have received neither a shipping confirmation nor any message. I can't get through on the phone either. Do any of you guys know if the seller still exists or is reliable?
i ordered from him years ago but i have the feeling that the website exists but he is always inactive. If anyone has ordered from the seller, I would be grateful for any information, otherwise I would have to turn on paypal buyer protection. Thank you in advance for any answer. in summary, lendmeurears still exists and if so, does he always do it in such a way that he doesn't send any sanity confirmation?
Sorry for my english. i am not a native english speaker
greetings

Sep 10, 2022 at 5:37 PM Post #2 of 5
Hello, everyone,
I hope I can get through with my question.
I ordered from Lendmeurears. I have received neither a shipping confirmation nor any message. I can't get through on the phone either. Do any of you guys know if the seller still exists or is reliable?
i ordered from him years ago but i have the feeling that the website exists but he is always inactive. If anyone has ordered from the seller, I would be grateful for any information, otherwise I would have to turn on paypal buyer protection. Thank you in advance for any answer. in summary, lendmeurears still exists and if so, does he always do it in such a way that he doesn't send any sanity confirmation?
Sorry for my english. i am not a native english speaker
greetings
If it's ChiFi big holiday in n asia right now don't expect a reply for a few days still.

Sep 22, 2022 at 10:07 AM Post #5 of 5
Hello, everyone, I don't want to be accused of being bad for business. so I'll tell you nothing but the truth: I ordered from Lendmeurears on 08/30. The goods can just now. so I have to say here that lendmeurears is a clean and reliable seller. I will continue to order in the future. I received the information for shipping on 09/15/2022. better late than never. I can still recommend everyone to order there.shipping to germany was ok, also the shipping time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back