Htc One
Sep 23, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #483 of 533
I would recommend the sennheiser momentum on ear trust me you can't go wrong with them or else try the slightly cheaper but equally as good Amperior models which are not quite as bass heavy as the momentums but are equally as good they offer a slightly better midrange and better soundstage when I tried them with my One. I tried about twenty pair's of headphones the day I purchased and these two truly stood out from the crowd

Sep 23, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #484 of 533
I would recommend the sennheiser momentum on ear trust me you can't go wrong with them or else try the slightly cheaper but equally as good Amperior models which are not quite as bass heavy as the momentums but are equally as good they offer a slightly better midrange and better soundstage when I tried them with my One. I tried about twenty pair's of headphones the day I purchased and these two truly stood out from the crowd

hey thanks for your reply

im not an audiophile by any means....also i don't want over the head headphones. I want earphones.....Can you recommend any in ear headphones. 

Sep 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #485 of 533
If you like iem's then with the comply t-400 and the right fit my Denon AH-w200's are great! Use these for my workouts.
Use my Sony MDR-1RBTs for chillin :wink:

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #486 of 533
I'm planning on buying the iBasso D12 and I was wondering, will it work with the HTC One?

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #488 of 533
I'm planning on buying the iBasso D12 and I was wondering, will it work with the HTC One?

I don't see why not...it works with my Leckerton UHA-6.

Oct 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #491 of 533
  What are the best in ear headphones for the htc one?

I listen to mainly r&b and rap?

I find the stock IEM to sound really well with HTC one.
But if you want an upgrade, the Philips Fidelio S2 is highly recommended. Just do research first because some people had fit issues with them.

Personally, I would try the upgrade headset from HTC. Exactly the same as the stock but the housing is made of metal or aluminium.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/HTC-Wired-Headset-Tangle-Cable/dp/B009E7R5K8
Hopefully, the drivers are different as well. But I'll be happy with the same driver... the metal housing should make the sound a lot cleaner.

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #493 of 533
Nice one but odd as gsm arena are known for being major Samsung fanboys. 
3.gif

Oct 21, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #495 of 533
  are the philips s2's any good?

They are very nice with the One. That being said I found the Monster Gratitudes to be even better. I'll guess it comes down to your preferences since they are both great value (at the current prices for the Gratitudes) and both sounds very nice with the One..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back