HTC Desire Audio Players - If your still looking I found the best player! - One that does have a decent EQ : O!
Dec 5, 2010 at 10:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Djo77

Head-Fier
So this player is called PowerAmp. I've tried all the audio players on the android market (except the paid ones, but they almost all have trials).
And this player beats them all! The big diffrence is that this player actually has a decent EQ ^^.

Try it : )
PowerAMP 

Thought I would let my audio fanatic friends now : ).

Let me know what you think of it.

Greetz,
Djo77

Dec 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 5
I use this on my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and it sounds amazing through my RE-252.  Unfortunately the audio signal either passes through or is output directly by the DSP in the Qualcomm QSD8250 that our phones are using.  The DSP also handles the radio communications for the phone which is definite problem with highly sensitive IEMs like the RE-252 as they tend to hiss a lot as I've had happen.

Dec 6, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #3 of 5
I like PowerAmp too. There are two features that I miss:

1) gapless playback (promised in v2. But I would like to try it before I do a purchase. )
2) Support for "album artist" tags. Now it only reads artist tags. So if you have various artist albums the artist lists will be a mess. I haven't tried if it also supports multidisk albums.

For now I am using Rockbox for Android. It is working fine, even if they haven't even promoted it as "unusable" on the Rockbox site. The UI isn't so nice, but the playback features beat all the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back