HTC Arrive / 7 Pro, sound quality any good?
Mar 23, 2011 at 3:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

phaboman

New Head-Fier
So I'm thinking of picking up an HTC Arrive / 7 Pro to replace my Blackberry and ZuneHD (both will be missed) and wondering if anyone has experience with the sound quality. And before anyone makes any phone recommendations, I'm only switching for ZunePass and am kinda stuck on Sprint so Arrive is the only option.

So my question is, what does everyone think of the sound quality? I'm satisfied with the ZuneHD SQ. I've heard a few WP7 phones and they seem to be a hit or a miss. Will I be disappointed with the switch? Maybe I should just stick with my current Blackberry/ZuneHD setup?

Also, I listen to fairly broad range of music (hip hop/classical/rock/country/electronic/etc). I mostly use IEMs and prefer a fairly neutral sound.

Thanks in advance!!

Oct 13, 2011 at 3:27 PM Post #2 of 2
Did you (or anyone else) bought the HTC 7 Pro? How is the SQ? How is the bass? I have an iPhone 3GS today and are little disappointed in the bass on the iPhone. I also have a Meizu M6 which has a lot of bass. I´m thinking between the HTC 7 Pro and Nokia n900, the n900 should have more bass than the iPhone according to this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/574578/nokia-n9-n900-iphone3gs-music-player-review-and-shootout

I use Atrio M5 (MG5 Pro drivers) and Fischer Audio Eterna Rev. 1 as IEMs.

Please help me out here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back