HP TouchPad
Aug 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #16 of 22

Quote:
dough, have hope... talked with a friend working at bestbuy today, his opinion on beats (they're ****), ipads, mac, and the touchpad, he told me bestbuys getting more stock on wednesday/thursday

I am not a baked good but I shall let it slide because you have given me hope!

There is also a part of me that is hoping that if loads of people buy all the WebOS tablets that HP will turn around and go, "Crap, there's now a huge market for these things!" They may just let someone else build hardware for it, which would be pretty nifty. Given good hardware WebOS could put Android and iOS to shame.

Aug 23, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #17 of 22
WebOS is better than Android on tablets. Seriously. I would never port my touchpad to Android.

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #19 of 22
a local store had it for $599 in stock. i asked them to match bb since they do. they refused. i said that is why it is still in stock. i am kind of sorry i missed out on it.

Aug 24, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #20 of 22

Quote:
a local store had it for $599 in stock. i asked them to match bb since they do. they refused. i said that is why it is still in stock. i am kind of sorry i missed out on it.

lol..and that's why they'll lose even more money than bb

Aug 25, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #21 of 22
Oddly, I'd actually found one yesterday. I debated it for a bit but given my headphones just started acting up and might need to be replaced I decided against it. Then thought, "Hey, maybe someone here would want the link..." but it was gone by the time I went back.

I talked to my old Manager at Staples and she seemed to think they might be getting in more at some point so I'd just wait and see.

Aug 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #22 of 22
got my touchpad today, seems to work very well for webbrowsing, typed on my HP touchpad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back