Hows the Blackberry Curve 9380 sound quality?
Jan 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

gabrielbyrnei

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

After reading thourgh many posts, i have decided to buy my first real quality heaphones, the Shure SRH440.

Also read lots of the Sansa Clip+ portable player and its ability to expand it with a 32 Gb microSD. This is really interesting, as most say it has high music quality and its cheap :)

But, i own a Blackberry 9380, which also has the option to expand its memory with a 32 Gb microSD, this is, i dont really know how good or how bad this blackberry curve is at playing music. (it does support FLAC files!).

Is there a big sound quality between my phone and the Clip+ ??

Thanks!

Jan 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 4
I am a Blackberry freak and used to be a rep for them and my blackberry sounds just ok. pretty balanced with some basic Mp3 files on it. Not sure what type of files your model  supports but mine is an old Bold. Personally i dont mind carrying 2 devices around but that is up to you. You made a good choice in Shure headphones now just listen and enjoy them. Regardless of the device you are using. Start with the blackberry as a baseline and try different things from there but just listen to music as much as you can and next thing you know, you will be addicted to the different sounds that headphones and different sources give you. 

Jan 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

After reading thourgh many posts, i have decided to buy my first real quality heaphones, the Shure SRH440.

Also read lots of the Sansa Clip+ portable player and its ability to expand it with a 32 Gb microSD. This is really interesting, as most say it has high music quality and its cheap :)

But, i own a Blackberry 9380, which also has the option to expand its memory with a 32 Gb microSD, this is, i dont really know how good or how bad this blackberry curve is at playing music. (it does support FLAC files!).

Is there a big sound quality between my phone and the Clip+ ??

Thanks!

They are fairly similar, most likely. The Clip+ has the option to install RockBox, though, which is a vastly superior operating system to either the Clip stock firmware, or the BlackBerry UI. With the SRH440s, you probably won't notice a difference. Just go with the BB if it is more convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back