How well do you know album covers?
Nov 25, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #5 of 13
Cool quiz. I got 9. Pretty difficult.

Nov 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #8 of 13
I got Country Life (Roxy Music), Saturday Night Fever (Bee Gees), and Nevermind (Nirvana). I also got a mess of cds on the floor now from furiously flipping through them trying to find album covers I recognized, but whose name I couldn't remember.

Nov 26, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The time limit was distracting. :p

Not to mention the way the creepy mime stares at you contemptuously for 25 seconds after he's done posing in his weird little outfit.
smile.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 11:54 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by priest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to mention the way the creepy mime stares at you contemptuously for 25 seconds after he's done posing in his weird little outfit.
smile.gif

Hipsters…Brit version…
wink_face.gif

Surprised myself by not guessing the Michael Jackson one considering all the recent hoo-ha surrounding his death. I recognized it, but…

Still haven't gotten through the whole thing (which is why I didn't realize the BeeGees and the Libertines were included until reading this thread; gotta go back and look for those), but I was happy to see Moby and Patti Smith. Besides those, I got the ones I'd consider obvious: Bowie, Springsteen, Roxy Music, Floyd, Nirvana. Also got Dizzee Rascal, but I understand why that'd be hard for most folks. Maybe I should just go look at the answers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back