How Well Are PrimePods?
Jun 3, 2020 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

pepanee

New Head-Fier
Hello.
I've been looking for earphones that are more affordable than the Apple AirPods. I found some called PrimePods: https://primepods.eu/collections/custom

Does anyone know how well the audio quality is on those earphones? I only really care for the audio quality. I'm sure that all other qualities in it are well. But does anyone own a pair, and have expert experience on telling how well they sound?

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #2 of 6
Hello.
I've been looking for earphones that are more affordable than the Apple AirPods. I found some called PrimePods: https://primepods.eu/collections/custom

Does anyone know how well the audio quality is on those earphones? I only really care for the audio quality. I'm sure that all other qualities in it are well. But does anyone own a pair, and have expert experience on telling how well they sound?

Thanks! I really appreciate it.
Chances are, the clones will be worse in SQ, not worth getting. I recommend going with the original Galaxy Buds if you are looking to save money. Or Jabra 65t are usually heavily discounted as well. Both have good mic performances for calls.

Jun 7, 2020 at 3:14 PM Post #4 of 6
Better off reading in the true wireless thread to find something that people like and has many sound impressions and has been shown to not have connection or other issues. There is a difference in those reviews on that site and the impressions here on head-fi. You can't trust those are legitimate. You are on here so you have the information to get something actually tested good and not take a risk when you don't have to.

Jun 7, 2020 at 4:36 PM Post #5 of 6
Better off reading in the true wireless thread to find something that people like and has many sound impressions and has been shown to not have connection or other issues. There is a difference in those reviews on that site and the impressions here on head-fi. You can't trust those are legitimate. You are on here so you have the information to get something actually tested good and not take a risk when you don't have to.

Hello, and thanks for the reply. I'm new here, so I don't know what you mean by "True Wireless". Is there a specific page that I can ask about those earphones from people here who have tried that specific pair? What's the link to that forum?
And yes, the reason why I am posting here is because that there is a definite likeliness that the reviews on that PrimePods have a possibility of being fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back