How to tell if my Microzotl2.0 is the S or Deluxe version?
Apr 22, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #2 of 6
Hello, 

If you emailed us (Linear Tube Audio) the serial number, we could tell you more exactly. The other easiest method is the color of the screws. If you have red screws on your amp and power supply, it is a "MicroZOTL2 Deluxe". If you have silver screws on your amp and power supply, it is an "MZ2-S" with improved internal wiring in the amp and a higher performance power supply. If you have different colored screws, red=Deluxe and silver=MZ2-S. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #3 of 6
  Hello, 

If you emailed us (Linear Tube Audio) the serial number, we could tell you more exactly. The other easiest method is the color of the screws. If you have red screws on your amp and power supply, it is a "MicroZOTL2 Deluxe". If you have silver screws on your amp and power supply, it is an "MZ2-S" with improved internal wiring in the amp and a higher performance power supply. If you have different colored screws, red=Deluxe and silver=MZ2-S. 

Hi, I have red screws on both. But my power supply looks identical to the one here: http://www.urbanhifi.com/accessories/linear-power-supply Is that the power supply that comes with the MZ2-S?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back