How to post pictures here
Dec 8, 2017 at 7:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Ben Vo

Head-Fier
I am trying to post some pictures from my goggle drive account but nothing works. I copied the link of the image in google drive then paste to the link box in the image icon. no image from the link I pasted in
Am I doing something not right?

Dec 8, 2017 at 7:53 AM Post #2 of 9
like this?

7914294.jpg

Dec 8, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #5 of 9
You can always download the image yourself and then click "upload a file"

From local:
HD800S.jpg

Dec 8, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #6 of 9
I have make sure to enable share link for the folder of pictures on my Google drive but no luck when I put in the link to the image icon
I have also click to upload a file, using pictures from my phone to upload to the site, nothing happen after I click save changes.
I am guessing maybe I don't have enough posts to have privilege to upload pictures here?

Dec 8, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #7 of 9
I have make sure to enable share link for the folder of pictures on my Google drive but no luck when I put in the link to the image icon
I have also click to upload a file, using pictures from my phone to upload to the site, nothing happen after I click save changes.
I am guessing maybe I don't have enough posts to have privilege to upload pictures here?
When you upload the file and it finishes loading, have you clicked the "thumbnail" or "full size" option? That's what will physically adds it to the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back