How to post a thread?
Nov 2, 2016 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

KaiserAX

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, everyone. I'm new here and finished my first post about a month ago. But now I still can't post on any other forums except this one. Anyone knows what's the requirement for us beginners to make posts? Thanks.

Nov 2, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #2 of 20
You have to make a few posts (How many maybe its the question and I can't find anything on the posting information). As I can see you only have 2 posts, probably not enough. They want to make sure you're not a spammer pi verifying your post,etc. to avoid spammer or scammer.
Here's a maybe useful link:

http://www.head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines

Jul 6, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #8 of 20
Thanks. let me try that. Btw, am I able to e-mail or send private messages to other members? I wanted mod pics on the thread for JVC HARX900 posted by TopPop, they are not visible to 3rd party due to photobucket rules...

There's a 1 PM limit for every 24hrs until you reach the 15post count and three weeks of membership.

Jan 22, 2021 at 6:27 PM Post #10 of 20
You have to make a few posts (How many maybe its the question and I can't find anything on the posting information). As I can see you only have 2 posts, probably not enough. They want to make sure you're not a spammer pi verifying your post,etc. to avoid spammer or scammer.
Here's a maybe useful link:

http://www.head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines
Hello, I,ve just joined and just want some help.How do I post or start a thread?

May 27, 2022 at 4:59 PM Post #11 of 20
I have to start somewhere so hoping someone who is familiar with the Hiby R3 Pro Sabre might be able to help me.
In bluetooth I have entered LDAC for playback quality. On the top screen and keeps showing AAC and not LDAC as shown in the attached photo's.
There doesn't seem to be a setting to correct this. Or I don't know how to change it. It doesn't matter what format I enter it always shows AAC.

hiby r3.jpghiby r3 2.jpg

Sep 18, 2023 at 1:47 PM Post #14 of 20
Just got into head-fi and I'm still having a hard time understanding the post count system. What counts as a post and are messages and posts in your profile the same thing? I'm bad at handling technologies. D:
I don't know the answer to your question, but getting 15 posts by just replying normally to threads around the forum doesn't take that long. There are threads about most gear, so if you already have some, you can comment on the threads about that gear. If you are looking to buy new gear, there is most likely a thread about where you can ask questions about it. There is also threads about music that you are currently listening to and so on.
So lots of options to get the 15 posts while still contributing constructive to the forums.
Take your time, and start enjoying the community and what it has to offer, is my advice as someone who is also new 😊

Sep 29, 2023 at 2:16 AM Post #15 of 20
Just got into head-fi and I'm still having a hard time understanding the post count system. What counts as a post and are messages and posts in your profile the same thing? I'm bad at handling technologies. D:
I’m not so old and this is kinda stupid and convoluted— you and I clearly not the only one by the looks of things though…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back