How to keep the Noble BTS from repeating "your device is disconnect"
Feb 1, 2017 at 9:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mkarikom

Head-Fier
I found a solution to a problem that has been plaguing me for a while and I wanted to share it.

The Noble BTS is a small multipoint-capable bluetooth amplifier.

Since purchasing the unit, I have paired it with my laptop and phone.  This means that the BTS will automatically connect to both devices when all three units are turned on and in range.  Now suppose this pairing has taken place and I am playing music from my phone.  If I then wander out of range of the computer then I get an annoying "your device is disconnect" repeating every 3 seconds, interrupting the music, until I return to the computer.  This happens with any combination of devices as far as I can tell.  For a while I was confused because this loss of connection is something the BTS remembers even after being powered off.  What had happened was that I had been unknowingly out of range of one multipoint device, heard the error, suspected some kind of abnormal operation then turned off the BTS and unpaired it from all devices.  Upon turning the BTS back on, the "your device is disconnect" warning continued to play even after I re-paired the BTS with only my phone and started listening to music.  The solution turned out to be, repairing it with the computer, allowing it to connect and then disconnecting it manually.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back