How to improve your chances in St Andrews (Scotland).
Apr 11, 2006 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Glod

1000+ Head-Fier
Well - if you like to be successful with women of means - money that is - it appears your chances are greater if you have a favourable appearance.
evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/...25465.600.html

Sorry Head-Fiers from St Andrews (Scotland). This article just sprang out; knowing there are a few Head-Fi'ers from the town.

[size=xx-small]Footnote: I do not know if the entire sample consists of St Andrews women, perhaps some of them were from Kincaple, Denhead or somewhere. Maybe there are no link what so ever.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
[/size]

Apr 11, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Bloody hell..... Russians, mad neighbours, dead swans and now this
eek.gif

Well the one saving grace would be to be loaded and good looking
icon10.gif

... might want to get working on that
wink.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Bloody hell..... Russians, mad neighbours, dead swans and now this
eek.gif

Ah, come on, you're underestimating your self: To h*ll with with the dying fauna and strange visits. Just get “properly” dressed and start hang out where the drinks are thrice the regular price. You'll be the centre of gravity within the blink of an eye.
icon10.gif

Apr 13, 2006 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 7
Living in St Andrews, and holding the magazine in question in front of me right now, id be surprised if they could find 1851 heterosexual women in the town who would participate in such a survey. It must have been a nationwide thing.

Apr 13, 2006 at 8:52 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Living in St Andrews, and holding the magazine in question in front of me right now, id be surprised if they could find 1851 heterosexual women in the town who would participate in such a survey. It must have been a nationwide thing.

Are you suggesting the female students at the university are all lesbians?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back