How to grow mustache?
Oct 29, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #4 of 81
Quote:

How to make hair on upper lip grow thicker and faster?

Rogaine?

Quote:

do not be born Asian

Depends. I personally can't grow a beard, but I've known asian guys with fullout facial hair in their teens.

Oct 29, 2006 at 11:27 PM Post #5 of 81
Please do the world a favor and don't try to grow a mustache. Those things are the height of lame. Ever see anyone with an IQ above 50 that had just a mustache? Reminds me of a line from a Dilbert comic strip when he was pulled over, "And frankly those mustaches don't make you look any more intelligent." It's funny cuz it's true.

Now mustaches with beards or variations thereof are something different, but just the stache?? Yuck, just get a mullet and be done with it.

So don't worry about it.
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #6 of 81
Well, you may interpret mustache differently, but for me it means hair half a centermeter long that stays flat on the skin, very short but visible hair with some weight.

I don't even know if my dad who is in his 50s can grow mustache or not, some men just don't have much facial hair.

Oct 29, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #7 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Please do the world a favor and don't try to grow a mustache. Those things are the height of lame. Ever see anyone with an IQ above 50 that had just a mustache? Reminds me of a line from a Dilbert comic strip when he pulled over, "And frankly those mustaches don't make you look any more intelligent." It's funny cuz it's true.

Now mustaches with beards or variations thereof are something different, but just the stache?? Yuck, just get a mullet and be done with it.

So don't worry about it.
biggrin.gif

oh, I don't know, Einstein.

Oct 30, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #8 of 81
Hmmm, I see a lot of bright people with JUST moustachios, but I doubt that there is any kind of meaningful correlation between intelligence and facial hair...or any kind of hair, period.

Asian people should just chill out over this...there are far worse maladies than the inability to grow facial hair...like female facial hair.

-Matt

Oct 30, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #9 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrenchman27
Asian people should just chill out over this...

Is there some sort of asian moustache-wanting outcry I don't know about? Did I miss the newsletter?!

Oct 30, 2006 at 12:29 AM Post #11 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Is there some sort of asian moustache-wanting outcry I don't know about? Did I miss the newsletter?!

There's a general "Asian's want facial hair and arm hair" outcry, as well as the "death to the bigot who published the Asian's have small "parts" study".

AFAIK
580smile.gif

Oct 30, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #13 of 81
I recommend cutting off some regular hair and crazy gluing it in place above your mouth. Best thing, it doesn't grow so no need to trim
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #14 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shpoon
"death to the bigot who published the Asian's have small "parts" study".

We actually found him, apparently some asian dude stole his girl, hence.

Never thought asians cared about beards/staches, half of us don't even the have the face for em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back