HOW TO GET ?
Feb 4, 2002 at 10:08 PM Post #16 of 20
whats the main difference between the sony D-EJ955 and the D-EJ1000 and what feat. does one have that the other doesent ? witch one would you buy ? p.s. thanks flasken
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2002 at 2:30 PM Post #17 of 20
actually they of no great difference.maybe the shape is (one is round ,the other elipse) if you still wonder.those japanese ( execuse me i am very patriotic) often use these tricks cheat the customer's money.

Feb 6, 2002 at 6:38 PM Post #18 of 20
Like I said earlier - I've heard they have the exact same circuitry. Once again - don't quote me on that.

Feb 6, 2002 at 10:00 PM Post #19 of 20
Hehe... that reminds me of an old IRC prank that was pretty fun. I'd go into a newbie channel with capslock on, and start talking. They'd get real upset, and tell me to turn caps lock off. I told 'em it was, and that I was just going to go get a new computer. They got upset again because I wasn't just gonna get a new computer... it went on and on, very hard to get k/b in there :p

Feb 6, 2002 at 10:24 PM Post #20 of 20
Ah, that's funny. Flumpus, you should also keep asking where this mysterious "Any" key is on the keyboard, that all these tech support people keep talking about.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back