HOW TO GET ?
Feb 4, 2002 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

MDMAN

New Head-Fier
IM BRAND NEW TO HEADFI AND I WAS WONDERING HOW I CAN GET A EJ1000/D-EO1/EJ955/EJ855 CD PLAYER BECAUSE I CANT FIND ANYWERE IN THE US THAT SELLS THEM THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME ALSO WITCH ONE OF THEM HAS AN OPTICAL OUTPUT I KNOW THE EJ1000 DOES BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ONES AND IF ANYBODY KNOW WERE I CAN GET A PIC OF ALL OF THEM BESIDES THE EJ100 (ALREADY HAVE IT) ID VREALLY APPRECATE IT
confused.gif

Feb 4, 2002 at 6:55 PM Post #3 of 20
THANKS ALOT RVD I KNEW SOMEONE COULD HELP ME HEAR. DO YOU THINK I COULD GET THE EJ1OO0 OR THE EJ855 -955 CHEEPER THAN THAT OR IS THAT WHAT IM GONNA HAVE TO PAY AND I DIDNT SEE THE RK-TXT1 ON THERE IS THAT ONE AVALIBLE ? AND IN IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE WITCH ONE WOULD YOU PICK? AGAIN THANKS

Feb 4, 2002 at 7:03 PM Post #4 of 20
I believe thats is the cheapest Im not sure I know there is a couple other sights out there like that one but im pretty sure there all around the same price. Perdonally if I was going to buy a pcdp I would buy the 1000 just for the fact its pretty cheap considering its the newest player. The headphone out probably stinks on all the players mentioned like most modern players.
Hope this helps.

Feb 4, 2002 at 7:39 PM Post #8 of 20
IF YOU WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE 955 INSTEAD OF THE 1000 I THINK IT HAS THE SAME ELECTRONICS SOMEONE SAID THAT DONT QUOTE ME.

(sorry ... couldn't help myself..
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

Feb 4, 2002 at 7:42 PM Post #9 of 20
LOL FLASKEN. I WANTED TO DO THIS TOO. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HELP MDMAN OUT AND LET HIM KNOW THAT THIS ISN'T CONSIDERED POLITE. ITS LIKE SHOUTING. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD LET HIM KNOW?

Feb 4, 2002 at 8:17 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by raymondlin
Stop using Capital letters !

in the fellow(?)'s defense, BASIC and COBOL programmers just don't know any better. they still view the world through an 059 keypunch machine
very_evil_smiley.gif
. but i feel your pain.

toodles,
robert

Feb 4, 2002 at 8:24 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by raymondlin
Stop using Capital letters !

[size=medium]WHA? SPEAK UP...I HAVE THESE DANG ETYMOTICS IN MY EARS AND CANT HEAR NOBODY.......SCREAM A BIT MAYBE I MIGHT JUST PULL EM OFF WHEN YOUR FACE STARTS TO TURN PURPLE
wink.gif
[/size]

Just kidding...I think your caps lock key is stuck....get a new keyboard I hear second hand ones sell cheap
smily_headphones1.gif

j/k

Really stop the caps pls??
smily_headphones1.gif

In my opinion save money and get a Panasonic sl-ct780 or the SL-CT570 and they sound darn good for the price...mush better than the sony
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back