How to get in touch with UE???
Oct 15, 2006 at 6:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DRSpeed85

500+ Head-Fier
I have a broken UE super.fi 5 pro with a cracked case that I want to send back to UE for replacement. I sent them a few emails over the last two months, but I never got any replies... I heard UE has one of the best AS in the business, so this is a little frustrating. How can I get their attention? I'm in italy at the moment so I'll have to wait a few days if I am going to try calling them.

Oct 15, 2006 at 7:03 PM Post #2 of 6
Not very hard to find!
wink.gif

http://www.ultimateears.com/superfi/...us_superfi.htm

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #3 of 6
Email Jeanette at customerservice@ultimateears.com and or superficare@ultimateears.com describing the problem and she will email you back with instructions on what you need to do upon returning your phones. I would email both addresses just to be sure that your message gets through and because imho the contact page on UE's site doesn't make it that clear which particular email address you should contact in order to expedite a RMA issue. When I emailed both address' I got a reply within 45 minutes - just make sure working in US time mode or be prepared to wait a few hours before Jeanette emails you the instructions.

Oct 18, 2006 at 6:07 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ
I had the same problem.

E-mail Jeanette Coffey directly at:

jcoffey@ultimateears.com

She will fix you right up. Lately it seems they are getting more e-mails then usual due to Triple.Fi mania or problems or something, but she will take care of you. She's great.

PJ

And if Jeanette doesn't happen to be able to access her email, or god forbid she ups sticks and leaves UE - who'll answer email sent to her at ultimateears.com then, because in my experience when anybody departs a company - even if their email address is monitored - mail sent to that address frequently is ignored because of workload?

Don't get me wrong - I reckon Jeanette is gods gift to headphones and I constantly sing her praises as others do here, but UE do have a customer services department for a reason and its the department email address' that people should use because it will always be answered.

Oct 19, 2006 at 10:09 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by leqin
And if Jeanette doesn't happen to be able to access her email, or god forbid she ups sticks and leaves UE - who'll answer email sent to her at ultimateears.com then, because in my experience when anybody departs a company - even if their email address is monitored - mail sent to that address frequently is ignored because of workload?

Don't get me wrong - I reckon Jeanette is gods gift to headphones and I constantly sing her praises as others do here, but UE do have a customer services department for a reason and its the department email address' that people should use because it will always be answered.

I think after our friendly correspondance and my dire concern for ship date of Triple.Fi's (and asking if she was personally okay) she kind of got weird on me. But I think I have a right to know... I mean come on... 10 days left to ship them... I need to know where I'll be (at work or home on weekend) when she ships them, and when they will deposit my check (so I have money in there).

She's still usually very helpful though. At least I hope she will still be.

PJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back