How to get clock shown in task bar of ZVM!
Apr 16, 2006 at 10:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Veggie_Musician

500+ Head-Fier
Theres been a number IMing me about why my screen looks different - To add the clock in taskbar go to System ---> Clock settings --> Clock in Title ---> Digital

DSCN2339Small.jpg

Apr 17, 2006 at 8:58 AM Post #6 of 13
I didn't spot that the first time around. I do believe he's actually sad enough to show us a mocked-up UI using the Photo display capabilities of the Zen. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Apr 17, 2006 at 12:23 PM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
I didn't spot that the first time around. I do believe he's actually sad enough to show us a mocked-up UI using the Photo display capabilities of the Zen. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Oh, that would piss me right off
frown.gif

Apr 17, 2006 at 4:23 PM Post #10 of 13
All photos and videos have been removed. Gapless playback, playback speed alterations and the ability to swap headphone jack as lineout are currently not available for the Zen Vision:M. For the most up to date firmware, please visit Creative's support page [link=hyperlink url] http://www.creative.com/support/ [/link]

Apr 17, 2006 at 9:05 PM Post #13 of 13
Hadn't thought of that.

Yeah... good idea.
very_evil_smiley.gif
Since you've wasted that much time already, make sure you put in the ">" on the menu highlight bar and also the scroll bar. And keep the menu name appearance consistent beside the clock display (the "System" menu heading disappears when you show it on certain options).

I await the frenzy of "ZVM does gapless, iPod doesn't" posts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back