How to fix the headband on a pair of Denon AH-D750's?
Nov 6, 2013 at 5:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

baronkatz

100+ Head-Fier
Hello There,

I have a pair of Denon AH-D750's and the swivel part on the headband that connects to the cups has broken off. It seems to have been connected into a hole with a pin type of thing at the ends but that has broken off. Is there any way to fix it with SuperGlu or anything like that? Anyone have any instructions or videos/pictures that they can share?

Thank you!

Best,
Daniel

Nov 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #4 of 9
I didn't have a chance to take a picture of my own, but as you can see the headphones are connected to the cups via this swiveling plastic bit. They have "disconnected" from the holes they attach to on the cup. When I say disconnected, I don't know if it's possible to reconnect them, the little plastic pin that's on the swivelers has probably broken off or something. I can hear a little rattling inside the cups. I really like these phones and don't want to lose them. Is there any way to fix them? I also need new pads and insulation material...

Nov 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #5 of 9
As you can see the headband disconnected, I think it must have somehow just come off and is impossible to put back on. I wish Denon made sturdier headphones. Is there any way to fix these at all? I need to do it ASAP as I wanted to take them on my trip.... Let me know and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back