How to download Hi-Res albums in Australia?
Sep 8, 2010 at 8:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SP Wild

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

I just visited the HDtracks website...sampled some of their glorious female vocal that are well recorded (I was gobsmacked with Ana Caram, Blue Bossa) - Bought the album via Paypal - setup the download manager, but it doesn't download.  Then I stumble about something with HDtracks not downloading to non-US residents.  This sucks.

What to do?

Sep 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #2 of 4
Drop a line to HDtracks and tell them what's happened.  They seem to be pretty reasonable people, but may have some kind of distribution rights constraints internationally.  I'm sure they'll want to make you happy even if they can't give you the music you bought.

- Ed

Sep 8, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Hi guys,

I just visited the HDtracks website...sampled some of their glorious female vocal that are well recorded (I was gobsmacked with Ana Caram, Blue Bossa) - Bought the album via Paypal - setup the download manager, but it doesn't download.  Then I stumble about something with HDtracks not downloading to non-US residents.  This sucks.

What to do?

I can tell you from firsthand experience that HDtracks does work for non-US residents. I see you've successfully paid and set up their download manager; do you have the correct Java software installed on your computer?

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #4 of 4
Yes, I followed the links and updated Java.  But everytime I go into it, it has a picture of the track it wants to dowmload and it is at pause.  I click to start download and nothing happens...the download bar does nothing, there is no indication that anything is happening whatsoever.  And you say it works perfectly fine for you?  Is it a Hi-res track you are downloading?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back