How to become a "member of the trade"??
Jul 10, 2006 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Rhydon

MOT: Symphones
Hey guys, im trying to find out exactly how to become a member of the trade. I have sent numberous emails and PM's to Jude but he has yet to respond. Its been a few months now.

Any moderators or board junkies that can lend a hand?

Jul 10, 2006 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 8
you twist a couple strands of wire together and list it in the for sale forum for cables. you will then shortly get a pm from a mod saying that is illegal at which point you can ask how do i become a member of the trade?
there you go...

Jul 10, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
you twist a couple strands of wire together and list it in the for sale forum for cables. you will then shortly get a pm from a mod saying that is illegal at which point you can ask how do i become a member of the trade?
there you go...

He's right, that's the easiest way by far, instead of pming the mod/admin first before doing something stupid, lol
smily_headphones1.gif

Rhydon, were you at the Hamilton meet?

Jul 11, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
there you go...

I just can't stop laughing at your post. It is a very quick way to get labeled as a MOT, quicker would be to put it in the regular cables or even the headphone forum but then you may just get banned.

I think I'm really laughing at your avitar. Either way, thanks for the smiles.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 12, 2006 at 5:36 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36
Why would you want to?

because you want to push product?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back