How To Add Classified New Listing
Oct 19, 2022 at 2:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Kazej

New Head-Fier
Sorry, I'm a complete newbie here. I read the rules, made a post in the introduction thread but it was instantly approved. Not sure if I read the starter PM correctly so I'm making a thread to see if that works! Looking to post an ad there so I can buy some new phones :sunglasses:

Greets Head-Fi community :D

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2022 at 9:21 AM Post #2 of 7
Hello and welcome!
You can purchase from classifieds without limitation, but to post an ad there you need to meet certain requirements.
Are there any requirements to post a classified?

Anyone wishing to post a classified must be a member of Head-Fi for more than thirty (30) days, and have over fifteen (15) posts. Any Head-Fi'er who has not yet met these requirements will not be able to create a new classified.

Please note: Head-Fi Classifieds are reserved for Head-Fi'ers actively taking part in discussion threads. Rapidly posting to meet the 15 count or posting nonsense/low effort posts to reach the post threshold is not allowed, and will be treated as forum spam. If it is found that a Head-Fi’er reached the requirement by making such posts, those posts may be removed and access to Head-Fi Classifieds may be revoked indefinitely.
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back