How the @#$% do you get Zune to sync images/videos???!
Oct 22, 2007 at 8:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

The_X

1000+ Head-Fier
I've been digging through the options for the Zune software, and honestly I cannot find a single option to make it sync up to my video and photo libraries. I remember having the option to do it when I first set the Zune up, but that seriously can't be the only way to do it. Setting it up again would force me to re-transfer everything. Anyone know how to?

Oct 22, 2007 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 6
I just went through this last night with my pics. I hadn't initially set the Zune software up to sync images. So, first I told the software to monitor the folder where my pictures are. That got them into the Zune library on the PC. But they wouldn't sync. Then (I think) I right clicked on the picture folder in the PC library and there was an option to "sync this folder" or something like that. I'm not home now to double check. But try it.

Oct 22, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #3 of 6
Add folders with images/videos to the monitored folders.
Change the navigation pane from songs to images/videos clicking on the icons on top left (film reel and camera).

Sync as you do for songs. Easy. BTW, remove the metadata from your camera on all your pictures and use Dsharpie for editing videos information.

Oct 22, 2007 at 8:51 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Add folders with images/videos to the monitored folders.
Change the navigation pane from songs to images/videos clicking on the icons on top left (film reel and camera).

Sync as you do for songs. Easy. BTW, remove the metadata from your camera on all your pictures and use Dsharpie for editing videos information.

When one clicks the center button while watching a movie, a description comes up. Would the DSharpie allow one to add a description?

Oct 22, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypictures /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When one clicks the center button while watching a movie, a description comes up. Would the DSharpie allow one to add a description?

yeah, it allows that.
http://www.zunescene.com/forums/index.php?topic=8887.0

Oct 22, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #6 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back