How reliable is earphone solutions?
Mar 24, 2015 at 9:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

IaHawkeye

100+ Head-Fier
How reliable is earphone solutions.com? How long have they been around for? The reason I ask is because i bought a pair of JH Laylas from them (received them and they sound amazing) but I was thinking about returning them and getting a pair of Noble K-10s customs, and I have 2 options on the return, lose $400 and get cash back, or get $2,500 store credit for earphonesolutions (which is be ok with and just wait for the next new AK dap) but I don't want to get screwed out of 2,500 if I go that route

Mar 24, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #2 of 4
They are great to work with - have been in business for over 18 years. That is a big credit though....

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #3 of 4
They are great to work with - have been in business for over 18 years. That is a big credit though....

Yeah that's why I'm slightly worried if they close down or go under, or heck change names, I might lose the 2,509 credit before I find something I want to spend it on. Still I KNOW I'll spend it in the next year or two, so it would be preferable to losing 400 on restocking fee...idk :frowning2:

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #4 of 4
Yeah that's why I'm slightly worried if they close down or go under, or heck change names, I might lose the 2,509 credit before I find something I want to spend it on. Still I KNOW I'll spend it in the next year or two, so it would be preferable to losing 400 on restocking fee...idk
frown.gif

Send an email to Flavio - he is the owner - I think he is also a Head-Fi member. Tell him your concerns - maybe he can assuage them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back