How old are all of you anyway?
Mar 22, 2002 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

The Quality Guru

Blah! he says.
Perhaps a survey on age diversity in this forum has been done before; just wanted to get a new number (even though I do think that the amount of people in each age category will probably remain somewhat similar as the amount of members increases here- demonstrating a trend in how old the members usually are that join here). But, hey, things change, right? I've heard someone say that the ages are somewhere around, say 18-25 typically. Well, I'm actually MOST interested in knowing how many younger members are here (ages 17 and under) because I'm in high school and am curious to know many others are.
smily_headphones1.gif

So, I would like AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO PARTICIPATE for an accurate reading as to the diversity of ages in this forum; but I'm really interested in how many people are 17 and under in this forum. But just because you're not 17 or under, does not mean you shouldn't vote in the poll!
smily_headphones1.gif

And, if you want to post something in regards to whatever after you vote in the poll (please do!
evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif
), then go ahead!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks, Luke

Mar 22, 2002 at 11:47 PM Post #2 of 24
Mar 22, 2002 at 11:57 PM Post #3 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
We did this a while ago, i think 'headfier 'flasken' posted the thread regarding 'yaars' of age.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oh Darn. It appears that The Quality Guru has failed again to post something worthy.
frown.gif
But what the hell, there's still headphones and other things (
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
mad.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Mar 23, 2002 at 2:51 AM Post #4 of 24
Ah, but the identity of "the mummy" vote still remains a closely guarded secret.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 23, 2002 at 6:24 AM Post #5 of 24
Hey Quality Guru, this is worthy! I like your age brackets better than that other poll.

BTW I haven't been to high school for over 25 years. Then again I'm OLD!!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 23, 2002 at 7:14 AM Post #6 of 24
I see that I belong to the highest "age density" group, 18-21. In the USA, this is the group of people who are adults . . . kind of.

Oh well. Nothing happens when you turn 18 that really matters to me or my friends. You get to vote, whoop de do. You drive at 16 and drink at 21 and both never, otherwise it's a wash.

Mar 23, 2002 at 6:58 PM Post #10 of 24
14. I think I'm the youngest by date of birth - though I hope that changes as time passes.....it'd be a pity if more young people didn't discover this wonderful place.

Mar 23, 2002 at 7:02 PM Post #11 of 24
22 here.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2002 at 7:10 PM Post #13 of 24
24 here... until June...

then... I'm 23
biggrin.gif

Oh... who am I trying to kid?
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back