how much time do you spending listening to music daily?
Apr 11, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #31 of 40
I can't really get much done without music on, in terms of school work, as my room mate has his tv on all the time, regardless of the hour. So, I have my good 'ole headphone dent in my hair pretty much all the time. I am, however in class a good portion of the day, so I chose 5-6 hours.

Apr 12, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #32 of 40
At work we are all plugged in, as for me, generally 6-8 hours.
280smile.gif

Apr 12, 2007 at 8:01 PM Post #33 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just haven't got anything to listen with now except for some crappy speakers which I really hate.

Soon, young Padwan. Soon.
wink.gif

5-8 hours for me.

Apr 14, 2007 at 2:07 AM Post #36 of 40
I listen just about anytime I am on the computer or commuting. I also listen to it for a couple of hours before I go to bed. Music is awesome to just relax....

Apr 14, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #37 of 40
7-8 hours a day. I'm a programmer and I share an office with 2 chatty women, so I throw on the headphones as soon as they come in and drown them out. Then I listen at home as I'm playing computer games or researching my most-recent obsession, headphone audiophilia.

And to think literally a week ago I didn't know a headphone amp even existed. I've only ordered 3 new gadgets so far, but I'm not done by a long shot. So maybe that 7-8 hours will go up.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 14, 2007 at 5:35 AM Post #40 of 40
Over the course of a week, on average less than one. I have too many hobbies. I spend too much time doing video games, HT and friends. I can't wait for retirement when I have more time for my hobbies. I don't think I'll ever be bored again. I love listening to music, but only during the middle of the week, when my wife is not home do I really get a good chance to turn the system up and get a good listen. Most of my listening now is not at all critical and its while I am lifting weights and riding an exercise bike. Its a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back