how much time do you spending listening to music daily?
Apr 11, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #16 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewmaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm one of those who is under one hour.

I just don't know how I'd find more time. I'm not good at multitasking so I have a hard time working and listening, or even web surfing and listening.

I guess I was lucky enough to grow up in a noisy, chaotic household
rolleyes.gif
I can't concentrate with silence. I need the music or every little noise distracts me.

Apr 11, 2007 at 2:50 AM Post #18 of 40
i commute 2 hours a day to and from work. i listen to most of my music on the weekdays in my car, a little stressed out, a little sleepy, and unhappy haha. the higher quality listening on my rig is done at night, before i sleep. maybe about an hour or two then, so i total 3-4 a day.

im counting on music to make me die less fast. i swear, my commute stresses me out so bad and my blood pressure rises 30 points. (i drive from philadelphia metro to horsham, PA. the 25 miles takes 60 minutes...)

Apr 11, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #19 of 40
I voted 1-2, only because i consider "listening" when I come home, and use my headphones (HD650's) and DAC, etc etc. And am in relax mode. I wish it was more, but its probably only 40 mins to an hour a day

As for overall music.

40 mins in the car
40 mins at the gym
a few hours at work
and then at home

Apr 11, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #20 of 40
7-8. I listen on the bus, which is two hours each way so four hours. Then usually at lunch I will listen for another hour, and when I get home 3-4 hours of listening. Varies if I stay home or am at work listening to the radio.

Apr 11, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #21 of 40
I voted 5-6. Even if I'm not doing dedicated listening, I still have music playing while I'm working on things or at the PC, which usually ends up with me spending most of my time focusing solely on the music and ignoring my other tasks. The nature of my job precludes me from listening to music at work most of the time.

It would be 7-8 or more, but I have a habit of forgetting to start a new album when one is over if I'm not doing dedicated listening.

Apr 11, 2007 at 4:42 AM Post #23 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
None, I only invest into head-fi to show off how rich I am.

He probably only listens to frequency sweeps.
icon10.gif

Actually, why wasn't that a poll option?
tongue.gif

Laz

Apr 11, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #27 of 40
5-6 hours, I listen when underway to school for 2 hours and I listen music when I'm at home for around 3 to 4 hours a day. Just haven't got anything to listen with now except for some crappy speakers which I really hate.

Apr 11, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #28 of 40
About 7-8 hours I would guess.

2 hours on public transportation to work and back.
3-4 hours at work (listening to the radio).
2-3 hours with my Stax rig on the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back