How much of an improvement are the Klipsch Image X10s over the Image S4s
Dec 7, 2011 at 10:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hawk1410

100+ Head-Fier
I like IEMs with decent bass. I used have Creative EP 630s and upgraded to the Image S4s. I loved the S4s but i recently checked out my friends Beats by Dre Tours and decided i should upgrade(the beats sounded way superior to my S4s). But i hear Beats are not that good in their price range and you can better IEMs in the same range. I am now looking at Image X10. How much of an improvement are those over the S4s??

Dec 7, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #2 of 6
Well the X10 dun got bass like them Beats do. It's a lot more balanced and detailed than S4 and Beats... X10 is definitely a huge improvement, but whether or not you think so depends on your taste. 

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #4 of 6
if you liked Beats you probably won't be happy with X10s...try the Monster Turbine series

Quote:
I like IEMs with decent bass. I used have Creative EP 630s and upgraded to the Image S4s. I loved the S4s but i recently checked out my friends Beats by Dre Tours and decided i should upgrade(the beats sounded way superior to my S4s). But i hear Beats are not that good in their price range and you can better IEMs in the same range. I am now looking at Image X10. How much of an improvement are those over the S4s??

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #5 of 6
Whether it's an improvement or "better" depends on your preferences. They are certainly more refined, transparent and "better" technically, but they will not give you as much bass as the S4.

Dec 8, 2011 at 4:28 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
if you liked Beats you probably won't be happy with X10s...try the Monster Turbine series

which turbines exactly, there are a whole lot of them(Turbine, Turbine Pros, Copper, Gold ). I dont understand the difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back