How much of a jump in sound quality am i getting?
Oct 16, 2019 at 4:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mrconfuse

100+ Head-Fier
not to long ago I posted asking for advice for a new IEM, my budget was up to 1K. Anyway, after going through may reviews online (outside of forum). I brought the Tin HiFI P1, I have this thing for planar and the Tin HiFi intrigued me. I would have gotten the RHA CL2 but reviews for there seemed more mix than the P1.

Anyway, the P1 sounds fine, requires a little more power but fine. However, looking at my options again, I'm wondering if something like the Kinera Odin, Sony IER M7, fearless audio S8, moon drop A8 or campfire Andromeda would would be better? I'm looking for a jump in sound quality not for a different sound signature. I've been told that price does not always equate to performance but the few that I've listed appears to have very high reviews along with a higher price tag.

So my question is, how much of a jump in SQ am i actually getting compared to a Tin HiFi P1?

Is it a very noticeable jump in SQ? Like:
  • Bose to a Westone
  • Free Apple earphone to a FIIO FH7

or is the SQ jump something more subdue and requires some type of listening to notice the differences? Like maybe final audio e4000 to final audio e5000?

Again I am asking about the jump in SQ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back