how much more mid bass do eterna have than brainwavz M2?
Feb 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

akacoke

100+ Head-Fier
im looking for massive mid bass.  i want well textured bass, i hate muddy boomy bass with a huge decay. after having m2 and turbine gold, i dont want just bass, i want quality sound, good detail speration and neutral timbre

i wonder if eterna would have much more mid bass than the m2. or if there is a better alternative. i thought i was gonna be done spending more money when i bought turbine gold, IMO they got very lil mid bass, but the sound quality is top notch,  i dont mind spend more money, i really wanna get the sound i like, if its necessary im willing to spend more than 1 grand.  but i tend to think high end custom IEMs are not bass monsters

Feb 17, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #3 of 4
Well, i can't give you straight comparison of the two, but IMHO eternas have a lot of mid bass and i mean loads. Put it this way recently my eterna v1 past away after that i bought HJE-900 which is a great IEM but coming from eternas the seemed not to have any bass whatsoever so i have bought the eternas again. After the burn in the HJE-900 improved a lot but more in the sub bass area. So even now if i listen to any kind of music i use the Hje but whenever I put so dnb on i pull out my eternas straight away. The bass is ever present on them on lets say almost everything you listen. And I would say they are quite well detailed but are very fun to listen to. I know this is not something you looking for but hopefully that helps you a bit.

Feb 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 4
thats good to know,  did you get your enterna rev 1 from bugden audio? i tried to order last night, on their web says oringal enterna, im not sure if thats rev 1 or rev 2. emailed then 3 times still no response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back