How much money have you spent on audio equipment?
Oct 26, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #16 of 22
Hmm, so far, this is what I got:
iPod Touch 4G 8GB = $175
Xiaomi Pistons 2 = $16
(fake) Beats Pro = $125

Total is about $316, although I plan to spend a lot more than that (Fiio E17, iPod Classic, among other things). The rest of my IEMs were all given to me or review samples (I am such a cheapskate
biggrin.gif
).
My music collection, I have no idea.

Oct 27, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #18 of 22

I;m Already working on it man

I Love It :D. While it would be nice to attend meetings and state.. "Hi, my name is AL and I'm an Audiophile", there's an implied idea of treatment that concerns me. What if I'm happy with the giddy euphoria of emersing my senses in the warmth or precise tonality of new headphones or amps? Yes, it would be great to be with fellow Audiophiles who jubulently admit their addiction, but I think I'd rather see tables filled with shiny new gear, than donuts and coffee. I know.. it's called CanJam.. but exciting Audiophile Anonimous meets of this caliber would fuel the pursuit of higher levels of audio highs. Yes.. that's right.. I admit it, I'm an addict.. Now let's gather and celebrate this great cause :D

Love your Logo, by-the-way :L3000:

Oct 27, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #20 of 22
I Love It
biggrin.gif
. While it would be nice to attend meetings and state.. "Hi, my name is AL and I'm an Audiophile", there's an implied idea of treatment that concerns me. What if I'm happy with the giddy euphoria of emersing my senses in the warmth or precise tonality of new headphones or amps? Yes, it would be great to be with fellow Audiophiles who jubulently admit their addiction, but I think I'd rather see tables filled with shiny new gear, than donuts and coffee. I know.. it's called CanJam.. but exciting Audiophile Anonimous meets of this caliber would fuel the pursuit of higher levels of audio highs. Yes.. that's right.. I admit it, I'm an addict.. Now let's gather and celebrate this great cause
biggrin.gif

Love your Logo, by-the-way
L3000.gif

Well after dropping $1053 dollars on my HM901... I'm pretty giddy and I think it was money well spent! My Portable rig sounds GREAT, which is nice. Since I spend like 2 days a week away from home with my Family. I've always got an EPIC sounding rig with me, even better I've got an amp powerful enough to drive 2 low Impedance dynamics so I can share the awesomeness!

The reason I've dropped about $2000 into my portable rig, so I can share my music with my friends. Which is well always fun! 

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #22 of 22
  More than I should. And I'll just leave it at that.

Actually I'm with you there

but this thread got me thinking... is the money I spent worth it? If your curious and you trust my ears :3 come check out this new thread I started, I found my old iPod Nano today, and well I'm running some experiments :D 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/740059/so-really-whats-the-difference-an-experiment-and-comparative-review#post_10996988

Price of each rig is mentioned as well, to help you guys gauge how far I've gone... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back