How much for a custom impression from Audiologist?
Jun 17, 2007 at 2:49 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by exX08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want to get some for my ER4P's but $50 is a bit steep, I could do it myself and save $35. I don't know how it would turnout though.

Not sure what you would gain. $50.00 isnt much when ordering $1000.00 iems but for er4p's I dont know I would spend the money.

Jun 17, 2007 at 2:50 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

I want to get some for my ER4P's but $50 is a bit steep, I could do it myself and save $35. I don't know how it would turnout though.

You're willing to risk damaging your ears because you want to save $35!!!!!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Jun 17, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure what you would gain. $50.00 isnt much when ordering $1000.00 iems but for er4p's I dont know I would spend the money.

What are you talking about? I am getting custom molds not cutome phones. That means I am getting tips to fit my ER4P's not brand new phones.

Jun 17, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

What are you talking about? I am getting custom molds not cutome phones. That means I am getting tips to fit my ER4P's not brand new phones.

You misunderstood. You have to get the molds done to get custom IEMS as well as the tips for your ETY's.

What I was saying is it was worth it for me to spend $50 because I was ordering such expensive IEMS (they do have DIY kits for this)

$50 + tips cost does seem like alot to invest in for your IEMS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back