How miserable can one be?
May 1, 2010 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 91

Pepsi

500+ Head-Fier
I am at the lowest point in my life as of right now. Of all the people in this world, i never thought it would happen to me. I am surprised, miserable, and a whole lot of angry.

Well some of you may know, i'm a newlywed. And soon to be divorced. Why? because my wife has been sleeping with an old friend she ran into here in town and has finally confessed that she has fallen for him, and now she wants a divorce. I love Head-Fi, but even my rig can't save me now. I need you guys more than ever.
frown.gif

May 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 91
We're here for ya, man.
wink.gif
Sit back, relax, drink a Pepsi, and let the music flow!

May 1, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #3 of 91
Holy crap man, how long has it been (the marriage)?

May 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He did say "newlywed."

Pepsi, that is definitely all kinds of messed up right there. Sorry it had to happen to you, and I know you'll pull through this. Life just handed you one hell of a lemon, but when all is said and done, you will have turned it into something that makes you stronger in the long run.

The best of luck and fortitude to you.

May 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM Post #6 of 91
That sucks to hear.

Whenever I'm upset I exercise, run as long as I can until exhaustion kicks in and out-ways the other emotion. Repeat as many times as necessary and you'll not only feel a lot better emotionally but will be building confidence to go on with your life.

All the best!

May 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #7 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am at the lowest point in my life as of right now. Of all the people in this world, i never thought it would happen to me. I am surprised, miserable, and a whole lot of angry.

Well some of you may know, i'm a newlywed. And soon to be divorced. Why? because my wife has been sleeping with an old friend she ran into here in town and has finally confessed that she has fallen for him, and now she wants a divorce. I love Head-Fi, but even my rig can't save me now. I need you guys more than ever.
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that. If that's what she did, she is not good enough for you.
Look at it this way- it is better to find out her true colour early. if this happens further down the road when you two have kids, it would have been much worse.

May 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #9 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Almost one year and a half. It was only a few weeks ago we were fighting about the R10 purchase, now she's not here and the whole house just feels empty. All the memories. God do they kill you. The damned wedding. CHRIST.

Quote:

This can't be real. Not you man, not you.

This is definitely real man, as bad i wished it was the biggest nightmare i've ever had, it's screwING real. Hey at least you'll feel better about your love life right?
tongue.gif

May 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #10 of 91
I came in this thread thinking it was an open-ended question... but I guess I was wrong.
frown.gif

I can't imagine how horrible that would be, but at least you still have Head-Fi. Put down that Pepsi and grab a six pack or two of some good beer.
beerchug.gif

You'll get through this, but in the meantime we're all here for you man.

May 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #12 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is definitely real man, as bad i wished it was the biggest nightmare i've ever had, it's screwING real. Hey at least you'll feel better about your love life right?
tongue.gif

Sadly, yet is does. Have you found yourself a nice lawyer yet?

May 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #13 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sadly, yet is does. Have you found yourself a nice lawyer yet?

My pain is your gain buddy. Don't feel bad about it, I am glad it happened, it's just letting go that's the hard part.

Yeah, my Uncle will do it. It'll be awkward but we gotta do what we gotta do.

Thank you guys so much for the kind words, it really helps. I truly appreciate it.
beerchug.gif

May 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #15 of 91
Sorry to hear that. At least you dont have kids because it always makes the situation worse. Time will heal all wounds, but right now it is just going to sting then you will probably be pissed, and then with time it will be a distant memory. As great as love can be, it can also crush a mighty man. Hope you can get your mind off of those memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back