How Many Posts Have You Got? 100+, 500+, 1,000+ ...?
Jun 14, 2006 at 2:26 AM Post #61 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher

RW.jpg

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

STOP MAKE ENGLISH FUN DAMNS

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #62 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Posting in this thread is just going to be a flame fest on me, and I have began slowing down today quite a bit, but either way, I have actually exceeded Jahn's posts per day by .40 posts per day or so, not that I want to brag, I have made many useless posts and I am slowing down due to how I have obviously affected this community.

We should hire a hitman to break your fingers so that you can't post as much.

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #63 of 76
Name that head-fi member!

guy.jpg

biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #64 of 76
Quote:

Posting in this thread is just going to be a flame fest on me, and I have began slowing down today quite a bit, but either way, I have actually exceeded Jahn's posts per day by .40 posts per day or so, not that I want to brag, I have made many useless posts and I am slowing down due to how I have obviously affected this community.

Stop making this about you. There are plenty of threads already that make fun of you, why can't you let AdamCalifornia have his turn? That's selfish. You're selfish.

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #65 of 76
Quote:

image.php
= Merton Jr.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #66 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Stop making this about you. There are plenty of threads already that make fun of you, why can't you let AdamCalifornia have his turn? That's selfish. You're selfish.

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #67 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamCalifornia
Did You get the percentage in the member list as well?
Did you get the graph as well?
What colours are used in the graph?

BTw, did you vote in the following polls of mine:

Who Will Win the Soccer Cup ...?
Who will Score the Most Goals ...? (Ronaldo, Ronaldhinio, Close ,... Rooney ??? )
Are You Watching the World Cup ..?
How Many Goals Will The Top Scorer Actually Score? ---( Do you know how many? Ha, HA, HA...)
How Far Will the USA team advance in ...?
Who Score the Most famous Goal in the World Cup History? (Do you know What am I talking about???)

and also ..

How Many days per week are you accessing this site ...?
What is your age ...?

If YOU'RE A BASEBALL fan my Polls must be a torture for you!! Sorry!

Adam

Damn you're an idiot...

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:58 AM Post #69 of 76
Ok this is just rediculous now. How is this thread still here?

Jun 14, 2006 at 2:59 AM Post #70 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
Maybe this poll should be revised to "how many people care".

I propose it be revised to "If you could kick AdamCalifornia and JaGWiRE in the groin, how many times would you boot them?"

Jun 14, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #71 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Ok this is just rediculous now. How is this thread still here?

It's because he touches hi...ah crap, I forgot that saying that is a bannable offence these days...
frown.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 3:04 AM Post #72 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
I propose it be revised to "If you could kick AdamCalifornia and JaGWiRE in the groin, how many times would you boot them?"

Damn it man! This thread is AdamCalifornias! JagWiRE has PLENTY of threads where people can threaten to kick him in the groin!

Jun 14, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #73 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Damn it man! This thread is AdamCalifornias! JagWiRE has PLENTY of threads where people can threaten to kick him in the groin!

Yes, but this is a one day only 2 for 1 special!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back