How many of you can relate to this....
Jul 20, 2004 at 12:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

strogg

100+ Head-Fier
You have this cool hairdo that makes you look great, but after wearing headphones for a while, you get the dreaded Headphone-hair!!!!! ARGH!!!!

The a900's make my hair look... wrong. imagine a couple patches of hair on each side of the top of a head completely flattened while the rest of the hair pokes out. gah. but it's worth the sound.....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2004 at 12:19 AM Post #2 of 8
You can solve the problem by not having a cool hairdo in the first place. Works for me. Having said that, the best clearly defined style to have with the A-series and W-series chassis seems to be a low-rise mohican.

Jul 20, 2004 at 12:43 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by strogg
You have this cool hairdo that makes you look great, but after wearing headphones for a while, you get the dreaded Headphone-hair!!!!! ARGH!!!!

The a900's make my hair look... wrong. imagine a couple patches of hair on each side of the top of a head completely flattened while the rest of the hair pokes out. gah. but it's worth the sound.....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL... I know exactly what you mean... I have really short hair now, so I guess it doesn't matter that much anymore
wink.gif

We're willing to change our hair, but not our headphones
wink.gif

Jul 20, 2004 at 3:14 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindrone
We're willing to change our hair, but not our headphones
wink.gif

It's a good thing you already have one custom title, because I think you just coined what would have been a dandy.
lambda.gif

BW

Jul 20, 2004 at 3:50 AM Post #6 of 8
3 words:

Number 3 clippers. Best headphone accessory ever.

Jul 20, 2004 at 5:58 AM Post #8 of 8
just keep it buzzed, works wonders for me...

you foolish people with your crazy spikey hair and gel...
hell, I won't even let someone touch my headphones with gel in their hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back