How many of you are sleeping with stuffed animals?
Jun 4, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #106 of 124
I have a feeling this thread is going for a wrong direction...
I've got an army of stuffed animals sitting around here in the house, all for my wife. IMHO it's just some sort of childhood reminiscence. Of course that doesn't apply to guys sleeping with grenade. I chose to sleep with my wife.

Jun 4, 2006 at 4:06 AM Post #108 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Jagwire, IMHO is openly gay, like in a real life not internet sarcasm way.

Really? I thought he was just unusually happy.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 4, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #109 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Jagwire, IMHO is openly gay, like in a real life not internet sarcasm way.

Sorry, I thought you meant in my humble opinion, not IMHO the user, therefore it is my fault for thinking you called me openly gay. Now that I look over at it again, you gramatically capitalized his name to debug any confusion, so its my idiotic fault.

Jun 4, 2006 at 9:04 AM Post #111 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demolition
I sleep with a shotgun next to my bedroll (I lay on the floor because it's better for my back). Almost as devastating as a grenade, but doesn't require as much cleanup.

Beautiful looking gun! Screw the grenade! Shotty all the way! That rhymed I think.

Jun 4, 2006 at 4:04 PM Post #114 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
anyone sleep with a sword like Kenshin?

LOL , I can totally imagine that..

Jun 4, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #115 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
anyone sleep with a sword like Kenshin?

I sleep with my hanbo close at hand...

And two stuffed animals, Bearie and Cheetah. (I was <1 when I received them)

Jun 5, 2006 at 1:51 AM Post #117 of 124
I have a confession to make. "The Wife" is actually a cute body pillow. I call her "Noriko." My friends and I bring our "wives" over for a different kind of "minimeet!"

otaku.jpg

Edit - But I stopped doing this when I caught Noriko sleeping with another guy. Noriko, how could you!
eek.gif

Jun 5, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #119 of 124
Grenades? Shotguns?

Jeez. And I thought I was nuts for having sewn some homemade detcord into my pillow -- it kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "throw pillow."

It doesn't hold a candle to the M79 that one of the ROTC guys has on "loan" from a training exercise, of course...

Jun 5, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #120 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I have a confession to make. "The Wife" is actually a cute body pillow. I call her "Noriko." My friends and I bring our "wives" over for a different kind of "minimeet!"

otaku.jpg

Edit - But I stopped doing this when I caught Noriko sleeping with another guy. Noriko, how could you!
eek.gif

AHHHH!!! What is wrong with those guys. Now I can never sleep soundly again... not with that image burned into my brain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back