how many ipods have you had
Jul 15, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #47 of 53
I've only owned one DAP -- an iAudio X5L. It's very unlikely my next one will be an iPod, but it's not out of the question. My next player will also NOT be hard drive based.

Jul 15, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #48 of 53
2...iPod Mini 4g Silver ..which the sun + falling on the floor put out of commission. Then a 1G iPod Nano 4gb....which I purchased literally a few days before they announced the 2g one....which had the 8gb at the same price. Couldn't get it refunded because I had it engraved. damn. I eventually lost my Nano

Jul 17, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #53 of 53
  1. 1st gen 5GB iPod - lasted at least 2 or 3 years. gave it to a friend when I upgraded
  2. 3rd gen 30GB iPod - about 1 year. It was in a jacket pocket stacked on a chair in a dance club. A friend picked up my jacket (looking for his own) and the iPod went flying out of the pocket and bounced on the dance floor a couple of times. From then on all I ever got from it was the sad iPod icon. (I did open it up and play with its guts with the intention of replacing the hard drive, but I never did....)
  3. 1st gen 512mb iPod Shuffle - won it in a drawing, sold it after about 4 weeks.
  4. iPod "color", can't remember capacity - maybe 6 months - it got exposed to some VERY stong magnets and died. I felt bad when I told apple that I didn't know what happened to it and so they gave me a new one for free...
  5. iPod color (replacing the one from before) - was stolen out of my car along with my stereo and about 350 CDs
  6. iPhone (original, 8gb) - owned for 2 years, just replaced with a new 3GS. Probably going to give it to my dad.
  7. iPod video - 60GB I think. Left it on a plane after having it for almost a year. Reported it as lost, but the airline never found it...
  8. iPod Classic 160GB - current - Owned it for about a year. It mostly stays either in my glove box hooked up to my stereo or on my desk at work.
  9. iPhone 3GS 32GB - current - bought on launch day to replace my aging first gen iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back