How many hours would you say you spend in headphones?
Sep 27, 2019 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Headphones and Coffee

Previously known as Wretched Stare
Now I'm being really honest here I basically between earphones and headphones spend probably 18 to 20 hours a day. Seriously I sleep with earphones on, work with either a wireless or wired headphone sometimes earbuds watch TV and game with open-back headphones the only place I'm not using headphones is probably in the shower LOL and I've heard this a company that makes waterproof earbuds so maybe I'll change that too

Oct 2, 2019 at 11:10 PM Post #3 of 17
Wow 18 - 20 hours a day is powerful!!!

I use IEMs for 4 hours on the go (buses/subways) and 3 hours at home daily. Not really a headphone kind of guy due to the weather in my country being too hot to use them for long.

Nov 23, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #7 of 17
These days, I don’t listen to headphones much because I’m now living in an environment where I can play speakers anytime even at loud volumes if I want.

I much prefer speakers even though I do love headphones.

However, I’ve been listening to IEMs at a coffee shop recently and it’s been fun.

Dec 19, 2019 at 6:08 AM Post #10 of 17
3 - 3 1/2 hours per day

A bit more on the weekends

Jan 4, 2020 at 1:58 AM Post #13 of 17
1-2 hours of Verite a day at my desk when I’m not in school session.

3-5 hours of Verite a day at my desk when I’m in session.

Add 1-6 hours of mobile in-ear for working out; gym, rock climbing, running, hiking.

If my wife isn’t home I’ll generally/sometimes use my monitors at my desk over the Verite, depending on mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back