How many here listen to music on Mobile phones?
Nov 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
Sony Ericsson claims their W980i delivers Sound quality as good as the studio intended..meaning no noise and no poor output.

otherwise..how many of u here have tried and enjoy music flowing through mobile phones?

i remember when W800i (walkman phone) was released i got it and used it for 1 year before i got my iPod.

today i am trading it off for Xperia and realized i ll no longer have it..but i guess didnt use it much after i got ipod.

Nov 20, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #5 of 16
Not often, but I once a while listen to music using my Sony Ericsson cellular.

Nov 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM Post #10 of 16
hell yeah.. built my first real= portable rig with amp around one. iphone 3G check my sig. one of the best line outs apple has to offer unmodded IMO. sure I use my diymod rig when i've got any serious listening to do but the iphone really sounds like..... well...... a good sounding ipod
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hell yeah.. built my first real= portable rig with amp around one. iphone 3G check my sig. one of the best line outs apple has to offer unmodded IMO. sure I use my diymod rig when i've got any serious listening to do but the iphone really sounds like..... well...... a good sounding ipod
biggrin.gif

I agree, now I need a LOD that will work with it, but unamped with se530 is pretty dang good.

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:10 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortonjl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree, now I need a LOD that will work with it, but unamped with se530 is pretty dang good.

Agreed.
I am also an iphone + 530 head-fier.

Dave

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:21 AM Post #13 of 16
I sometimes though not often listen to my LG (will insert name here) only problem is using the supplied proprietary earphones. Oh and I hate those tiny SD cards one has to use, why can't they use full size SD?

Nov 21, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #15 of 16
pre head-fi years, phones are my main source... im still using phones till now whenever i feel to listen to them... Nokia n91, Motorolla E8 samsung i8510 and nokia e71 user here
wink.gif

knightslb8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back